Persuasive Essay Examples for All Academic Levels
The most basic type of essay is the persuasive one. The writer presents his claim and tries to convince the reader that he's right by presenting evidence or just using logic.
Persuasive essays can be used to convince people on any topic. Whether it's marketing or not, this piece of writing is very effective when trying to win over an audience with your point of view.
The persuasive essay is one of the most important assignments in school and college. Through this type of writing, you convince your reader, no matter what side they're on. This requires solid research as well as practice.
Below we have included some amazing examples to help you know the basic structure and format for essays.
- Persuasive Essay Examples
- How to Start Persuasive Essay Examples
- Persuasive Essay Outline Example
- Persuasive Essay Introduction Example
- Persuasive Essay Hook Example
- Persuasive Essay Thesis Statement Example
- How to End a Persuasive Essay Example
- 5 Paragraph Persuasive Essay Examples
- Short Persuasive Essay Examples
- Persuasive Essay Examples for Middle School
- Persuasive Essay Example 4th Grade
- Persuasive Essay Example 5th Grade
- Persuasive Essay Example for Grade 6
- Persuasive Essay Example for Grade 7
- Persuasive Essay Example 8th Grade
- Persuasive Essay Examples for High School
- Persuasive Essay Example for Grade 10
- Persuasive Essay Examples for College
- Persuasive Essay Examples for University
- Argumentative Persuasive Essay Examples
- Gun Control Persuasive Essay Examples
- Persuasive Essay Example About Covid
- Higher English Persuasive Essay Example
- Persuasive Essay Writing Tips
Persuasive Essay Examples
While searching online, you’ll get several essay examples that might confuse you. To make your life easier, we have categorized the examples according to your academic level.
Do not copy-paste, as several students may use these examples. Just use them to get guidance.
Download these persuasive essay samples and save them to use later.
How to Start Persuasive Essay Examples
A persuasive essay is like an argumentative essay, but the writer shares their opinion instead of trying to prove something.
A persuasive essay is a very important and effective way to communicate your thoughts. If you're not following the standard format, then it might be difficult for readers to understand your point of view.
Also, here is a detailed sample for you.
How to Start Persuasive Essay Examples
Persuasive Essay Outline Example
Persuasive Essay Introduction Example
Persuasive Essay Hook Example
Persuasive Essay Thesis Statement Example
How to End a Persuasive Essay Example
Persuasive Essay Examples 5 Paragraph
Short Persuasive Essay Examples
Persuasive Essay Examples for Middle School
Persuasive Essay Example 4th Grade
Persuasive Essay Example 5th Grade
Persuasive Essay Example for Grade 6
Persuasive Essay Example for Grade 7
Persuasive Essay Example 8th Grade
Persuasive Essay Examples for High School
Persuasive Essay Example for Grade 10
Persuasive Essay Examples for College
Persuasive Essay Examples for University
Argumentative Persuasive Essay Examples
Gun Control Persuasive Essay Examples
Persuasive Essay Example About Covid
Higher English Persuasive Essay Example
Persuasive Essay Writing Tips
A persuasive essay is a great way to make an argument and share it with other people. This type of essay is most commonly assigned in high school and college.
If you are writing an essay for the first time, you might feel anxious and find it hard to write in a flow. However, the examples given above will help you in writing a great essay.
Below are some tips to help you in your persuasive essay writing process.
- Understand the assignment and read the instructions carefully.
- Select good persuasive essay topics that intrigue the reader’s curiosity and make them read the essay. Avoid selecting a topic that is too broad and narrow.
- Identify your audience and understand their perspective on the topic.
- Research to collect the facts that support your position on the topic.
- When you are doing research on a topic, make a list of everything you know about it. Place the items in order from what you know first to what you know last. Then, use this information in your essay.
- To get the most accurate information, start by using different sources such as libraries and reading journals.
- The information you want to include in your essay should be organized and categorized before adding it to the document. Filter out any unnecessary details so that only important points remain, then organize accordingly.
- Arrange your research into a proper outline. Create a persuasive essay outline and follow it throughout the writing process.
- For a strong essay, you need to start by grabbing the reader's attention with a hook statement. Next, provide some background information in the essay introduction that will help the reader understand the topic. Finally, develop a thesis statement that covers the main essay’s purpose.
- In the body paragraphs, you need to present information in a logical way. The writer presents evidence that supports the topic and thesis statement.
- In the conclusion paragraph, ask the reader to perform a specific action. It provides a call to action and convinces the reader to adopt the writer’s opinion about the topic.
- Write a rough draft that contains all the facts and your opinion about the topic. Make sure you follow the structure, i.e., the essay should have an introduction, body, and conclusion.
- Revise your rough draft to remove all unnecessary details.
- Proofread your essay to ensure the information is logically flowing and everything is in proper transition.
- Make sure you credit all information and sources.
- Correct all grammar and spelling mistakes and remove difficult words. You can ask your friend to proofread your essay.
It may take some time before you start writing more fluidly, but you don’t have to worry about it as we are here to help. FreeEssayWriter.net is a professional writing service that provides top-notch writing help to students worldwide.
Our essay writer works on your assignment from scratch to make it 100% original and unique.
So, why wait? Visit us today and place your order.